Gluten-Free Steak Houses
Steakhouses often are one of the first places that those of us with gluten sensitivity can go and eat safely.
For we know that we can always eat beef and potatoes at these restaurants.
Many times they will also provide other dishes like: broiled, grilled or sauteed seafood as well.
Also whenever ordering a salad at any restaurant, make sure that you have them make a new one without croutons, not just remove croutons from a pre-made salad.
Some of the croutons (bread crumbs) will remain and contaminate your salad.
Likewise, fries will many times be dipped in flour before frying. Thus they are best avoided, they are not health building anyway.
Beef Establishments with a Gluten-Free Menu.
Here is a listing of places which have a gluten-free menu.
· Outback - Nationwide
· Longhorn - Nationwide
· Ted's Montana Grill - Nationwide
· Jackson & Wheeler - New York
· Bonefish Grill - Nationwide
· Aspen's Signature Steaks - Georgia
· Bugaboo Creek - Several states
· Mario's - New York
· Charlie Brown's - New York, Penn, NJ
· Uno's Chicago Grill - Multiple states
· Flemings Prime House - Multiple states
· Kona Grill - Illinois
· Weber Grill - Illinois, Indiana
· Wildfire Restaurant - Multiple states
In most cases, you can get a gluten-free meal at just about any beef place.
Just look at the menu and pick something that is likely to be GF such as a steak and potato. Then ask the waiter if what you want to order has any flour in it.
If the answer is no then you are set. Bon appetit!